Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back

I've been away for a while. I just went through the busiest week of my life. I've been doing 2 things and only 2 things for the past week: working and sleeping. The week's been an odd mix of exciting, frustrating, fun, scary, infuriating, exhausting, titillating, draining, confusing and looooooooooong. But it's done, and my life should return to normal fairly quickly.

That means I'll be heading back to the gym to continue working towards my strength training goals. I'll also be emailing and calling all the friends and family members I've been ignoring for the past week. (my bad, guys!) And I'll be following up on one intriguing but slightly scary opportunity and one not that intriguing but safer opportunity. But for right now, I'm going to sleep for about 12 hours. 'Night!

No comments: